Hi world!
After an era passed away surpasing many checkpoints in my life, I'm here again, strong and vulnerable holding a pen in my hand, waving at the dreams while they stare at me haunting.
In every point of my life, there's always been a best friend to share a drink and a dream. Like always, people come and go, teaching me lessons that I may not forget ever in future.
Slowly, a writer is born out of my aching heart and loving soul. I still remember the definition of poem by my English teacher in intermediate. The over spilled emotions out of the heart's cup is poetry.
Such a beautiful verse and it has touched me.
Life has taught me the value of a good friend and need to be one good friend. I'm being one, couldn't find anyone in around these many years.
For poets, pen and paper is the best friend that was chosen and selected. Days run into years, but people weren't easily replaceable. Trying to do so, it is sometimes the hardest thing to ever do.
Maybe someday I might find a better version of me as my friend. Till then, I shall dream of the best version to upgrade and start working on myself.
Comments