As a writer, you should not judge; you should understand.
This statement made me think twice about the situation I'm currently struggling in. Everything that was perculated within my heart, just blew out leaving a curve that set things straight, in my life. Now I'm just being happy with only me.
When I was attached to people, whom I used to trust as FRIENDS, I was stubborn that they stand for me at hard times. But very few showed their face and the rest showed their real face. Also, there are few who pushed me into these situations. Ofcourse I never forget them till the end of days.
Now, I am determined to be the earlier version of me. The things that bounded me from being so were just my thoughts and perception that is opposite to the reality. I need a bit of motivation that I always yield within me. And now, I receive what I strive for.
It really feels like having a rebirth. Akin to the phoenix, I feel the freshness of life and love accumulated deep and hidden from my search. But now I found it.
Comments