Skip to main content

Today's world

I'm a simple guy with lot of hopes and dreams in my mind. Awaiting for my chance, I struggle in various fields with a comparatively less upgrading myself but self-learning and enjoying life. I want to serve the people around who suffer, but one thought stops me. "If I can't keep my own family happy, how can I keep the entire world happy?" So, I stopped worrying about others and started working my myself and my family. But I have a corner which strives to be free and stretch myself to care for the needy.

I work at an organization where people were like hungry crocodiles. Eager to get what they deserve and abruptly fail in a disastrous way. But still trying to survive in the pit. And I respect them for their hard work. I understood that if I'm too nice, they start digging holes behind. And sometimes I feel like I do not walk back to fall but forward to leave them at their place.

"If they talk behind my back, then I'm ahead of them", as my friend said and motivated me. Yes I'm ahead of them and need to move forward still.

Fuck you chicks, not this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A life with no limitations. . .

Everyone wishes for miracles in their lives. Like all, I wished for miracles where I can fight the obstacles far more easily than I was now. Maybe some dreams are costly than others, all I ever wanted was knowledge and control over myself. People tend towards what inspire or make them feel adventurous. This life, I just dream of being an adventure, till the last breath. The greatest miracle that can happen to anyone. Some dreams are always dreams, my friend. This line is one of the favourites. When people come into my life, I see them and treat them very specially. Exactly, the same way like I treat myself. But, shit should be treated like shit. Even though I learn this many a times, my instincts still ask for something so I start searching for it in everyone. When you have more than others, it is a curse to be surrounded by people who cannot understand what you even possess. So, the best should be surrounded by better, at least. A lesson that is learnt after few obstacles crossed ...

A dedicated day

In everyone's life, we have a day solely dedicated to something special. We may not share it with anyone nor we celebrate it showing to the world. We silently stretch our lips in joy or secretly shed a tear in grief. But that day, is so special that only a few people who can be filtered into best can know. Spending the entire day wearing a mask to make the world to see us what we are not is definitely not a real sign of happiness which we fake ourselves with. A moment of truth which defines our real motives and real self to the one we really care about, makes the soul relieved of an empty life spent till then. Some words are unexplained and some others are forgotten. But thy never forgets what makes him/her happy or sad, even its subconsicous. Learning what we dream has become dreaming what to learn. A fake world disguised into something unfathomable and striving for heights that life has never imagined. This is brain-washed as the goal of life. And no time to wakeup and realise ...

My Recent Poem

It was the fall of 2015. Like the leaves, my days fell wasted. And a constant reminder of my future, which I guess; hopeless. There is a pull within my thoughts for words, and its the greatest love story in my life. Every time i wish i had someone to share with, the only companion is a white sheet and a pen to cum on it few beautiful verses of my mind. I guess a writer stole my heart. I don't remember the gender of the pen, i fell for the mind that created combinations of some twisted, creepy, beautiful, adorable phrases and stanzas. And an alien feeling captured my thoughts to recreate everything I feel and store unexpressed. Here I came up with some astonishingly heart-touching poems of my pen. Yes, I fell in love with myself. Amidst of the unsure fathom lieing unknown to my path, I dreamt of things that were captured and destroyed by other things I loved. And the rest is just life. Started being a Software slave. Entitled to various positions of slavery with a redeeming life of ...