Wishing great to the people who survived this beautifully ugly life and resting below the earth with a peaceful dream, I begin to pen my first wish after I welcome her into my life.
I hoped a woman to be the bridge of my life towards betterment. I don't know when I wanted to eradicate few friends from my life, I failed miserably. Now she came and asked to do the same. But in a different tone. Deep down I wish the same but somewhere something stops me to do that as they are a reason for my happiness during a period of time in my past.
I know I need to change a lot for she is the part of my life and slowly I should be a new being. When things that should be a must, I wish I had the enough courage.
A small memoir for today.
Comments