I used to watch movies because the reality is so lousy. Movies take me to a new world that was created by some dreamer. I believe in my mind that my movie is worth some time to show it to the world. But unfortunately I’m away from making movies. Sometimes when I watch movies and some scenes seem like this is what I thought to happen in my movie and astonish to the creators ability to replica my exact thought. Rather I keep myself proud that there are people who think exactly like me.
Some movies make me overwhelmed by the script or the making but some make me cry like a child. Whether its an hollywood movie or a tollywood movie, I get emotionally attached to the happenings within the storyline. There are few movies I wish I had been that character in real life. “What a beautiful creation it was”, I thought and kept dreaming about it.
I recently rewatched a movie which was a remake into hindi version. I was remembering the Telugu dialogues of that movie which were suppose to be an exact translation of the original version. I tried to control myself as crying for dialogues seems to be too childish. But as a writer, I try most of the time not to be affected by words but I forget almost everytime that the attachment of the words to me, made me a poet today.
Sometimes I’m proud of myself that in this world of masks, I wish and try to be a face. Although sometimes being a mask saves us almost every time. But I can recollect moments in my past, when I felt myself as a living human with emotional unstability and it felt like being alive.
I read a quote long back while scrolling the Facebook posts, “ There is a difference between Being Human and Human Being. Understand it.” It was one of my favourite quotes as I tried to understand it in a different perspective instead of just reading it and scrolling away.
Some movies and quotes teaches us how to live and reminds us that life isn’t just to work, pay and then die. It is to sustain with emotions and heartbreaks that live life a real meaning to travel towards death. Of course the ultimate destiny of life is to die. But living a life to be an inspiration or a motivation to even one person is what I believe is being successful in life.
Comments